Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bunk Bed





Julia wants a bunk bed and if you know William there's no way he's going to buy one, so I found a few ideas for ones he can make for her. I think they are sooooooo cute. He said "there's NO WAY he's making one that elaborate". I thought it was worth the try. But aren't they cool??

Atleast maybe I can pick the color of the wood stain and I think I have figured out fabric for the bedding. I thought I could mix up different Michael Miller themes like his Dick and jane collection and dots. The reason for something not too girly is because at this juncture Julia likes sharing a room with her brother -- so I've been trying to think of unisex ideas?? Or maybe a moose/bear campy theme?

We are getting our first babysitter tonight. William wants me to try my hand at this fishing thing with no distraction. I said "can't we just go see the new Harry Potter?"
I know what a bad sport...I will do my best to focus on the catch instead!
Well the children and I are off to playgroup. Have a beautiful day--it is cold here today--brrrrrrrrrr!
the chilly bumps

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally i would put his feet to the fire and have Julia say "please daddy" and make him build the castle one....LOL

Unknown said...

LOL, I just read mom's comment...She thought the same thing as me....Thats Scary.....Too funny...Wm you would lose down here brother!!!!!