Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My husband doesn't come home

I kid you not ... he leaves after work and fishes until 3am ...HE'S HOOKED!!!
I need a nanny next July, so I can put in a line as well. Anybody want to au pair for a few weeks next summer let me know!! We have taken them with a couple of times, but it is hard to concentrate and entertain them :)
Julia seriously wants a hook on her line...it is so sweet!
I met up with my new friends Angela and Kristen for storytime at the Kenai library this morning. Julia and John loved it! The books the librarian read were really great and she just has a way with little ones. It even made me excited to be at the library (not a place I frequent, but maybe it will be).
Julia and John got their first package in the mail yesterday. Grandma sent a barbie and a helicopter. They love them and loved getting FUN mail! THANK YOU!
William and I also love the jelly.
Without our family and friends support and love we could never had made this journey! Thank you!

No comments: