Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Craigslist free section.

This is the funniest listing I have ever seen on craigslist:




110+ 1 quart yogurt containers. A few lids too.

They're great for all sorts of things. We just haven't figured out what yet!

All or nothing.




...The best part was the picture they had of all the yogurt containers...they had really put some time into offering these to someone for free.

We may have to get them to keep salmon eggs in for the upcoming silver salmon fishing time. For the moment it is still red salmon running through the Kenai river.
Julia managed to go back to VBS today even though she was scared off by a Roman Guard yesterday. I convinced her that he was only a teenage boy dressed up acting and I stayed with her the whole time today. John enjoyed going today as well since he got to tagalong. We then went to play at the McDonald's playland since the weather is a bit rainy and cool this week.
I have neglected to carry my camera with me much lately, but I will do a better job of it soon. We are literally so busy just taxi-ing William to work and back that the days fly by!
Thinking of you all
The Rushing River Tuesdays