Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You only turn three once

John's Big Day!






A sweet little party with playgroup and church friends.




Our adorable prince.





Train pinata made by daddy...there's not a "party city" around these parts!
And the CUTEST outfit ever compliments of Amy Turman!!! I would put him in this everyday if the weather would permit me to!




Train cake take two. It's what kind he wanted, again. Chugga chugga!




It was a big day and he enjoyed every moment of it and now I am going to collapse in bed like he just did (well I won't have a train in each hand though)...goodnight!

2 comments:

Sara W said...

happy birthday!! what a cute cake!

Spellings Fam said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! Cal was sitting in my lap and when he saw the cake he said "choo choo". We have a train fan on our hands too! May have to copy that cake next year!