Saturday, January 2, 2010

Letters of Note




We spent a bit less time sitting around John's potty today and a bit more time getting ornanaments put away and pretending to be reindeers with tree antlers...


I have added a new link to the right.

It is called "letters of note"

I stumbled upon it tonight while the house is asleep and I am left to a moment of peace.
It's worth a click if you have a few extra minutes, or save it for a rainy day.
We had a proper winter feast tonight, full of turkey, dressing and Martinelli...and the tryptophan worked on all but me. PS...Martinelli is bubbly apple juice in a pretty bottle that Alaskans go crazy for over the holidays. I say if I can't drive out of here in less than 3 days- I'll have to join in!But I won't eat pig heart--not ever!

No comments: