We are super duper excited to be able to fly South for the winter.
Leaving this weekend for William to attend a conference and a bit of family time. Yipeee.
Not much blogging lately.
Update: John's doing great with potty training. He has accidents when
he is too busy playing trains, but for the most part just has been a real
star about it all!
You have officially lost your marbles in Alaska when you try to root the head of a pineapple and an avocado seed in your kitchen in hopes that one day you will have the plant and tree that bear the fruit! Oh, and it won't be long before we get started on our annual tomato race...each year we try to see which family can bear the first tomato of the season. In Memphis it was a bit easier to be a contender in the race, we will have to change up or strategy a bit this year.
I am busy downloading 100 Bible kids songs to my ipod...I would rather the kids sing "the B-I-B-L-E" at the top of their lungs than be crying, if I can help it on the flights.
Prayer request: safe travel, content children.
Hope to see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for vacation!!! and good luck with your 'maters! :)
It's been way too long since I've talked to you or even checked your blog! Happy everything! It made me glad to see your dad get to come up- I know you are excited to come back our way. Miss you.
Post a Comment