
This week we made a little trip up to mt Mckinley to see Cindi and fam that are on a cruise tour in Alaska. We stayed at the Princess lodge and it was really beautiful. Both John and Julia were little hams the entire time, entertaining everyone within their range.

We kept thinking we were seeing McKinley in the distance, but it really just remained hidden behind the clouds.

Julia was really excited to meet the princesses
at the princess lodge.

We had a really nice visit and even got to stop at Target on the way home --yee haw!
I know it sounds strange, but that is exciting when the closest Target is 3.5 hrs away. Oh, and ... we passed Winnie during the trip...I guess Red had taken her for a visit to Denali park...so cool.
William just found out that Moose hunting season is 20 days away and so tonight he is out with his new friend , Smokey, scouting for moose. Ummm, yes, I think these names are pretty Alaskan (Red, Smokey) wonder what William's handle will be in a few years??
Keep in touch,
the Arnetts
3 comments:
I am loving reading about your adventures! Miss you guys.
Wm sounds like he is really making some buddies up there "smoky" and "red". It almost sounds good enough to make a kids story with..LOL . MISS you guys big time.We had pizza and pie at moms and once again it seemed weird not to have you guys around or at least in seeing distance. I still think it hasnt quite sunken all the way in for me. love Margaret
You guys are making so many fun memories. Your kids are going to remember these fun times forever! Enjoy. Seems like things are going well.
Post a Comment