Well, we are a few days into moose season and he has seen a few but none have made it back to the apartment yet.
I took my best photo of a moose last night. We went out driving late in the evening and I got a picture just as it was about to cross the road. maybe I will get better at moving animal pictures but so far it has been challenging. Anyway, I added it as the new blog opener above.
Ummm and everyone, get your "skype" downloaded so we can chat. I have just entered a whole new world with the free video phone-wow.

This is my favorite little boy in the whole world. He is such a loving little man!

After all the debate about which bunk bed William could build, he lucked out and we found one this week on craigslist. It is currently being used as our one piece of livingroom furniture, but when Julia has her own bedroom again we are going to add a slide to one side for fun.

Alaska William.

Alaska John and Julia.

They started ice skating lessons this week. Julia keeps saying she is ready to skate on one foot. It may take a few more weeks though. When I would go as a teeneager in Little Rock, I always thought it would be so nice to feel more confident skating backwards and really fun to be able to spin around. They will probably be twirling around by the end of the year.
If you get a moose call in your mail box...don't tell William I sent it far far away...
4 comments:
John said don't send the moose call this way because he already has one. haha
Skating lessons...how cool is that?! Maybe we'll see them in the Olympics one day. Good luck with catching a Moose!
What an awesome picture of the moose!!
Can't wait to see how the skating lessons progress!! FUN!! Josiah loves to skate, and I think you're right about the backwards skating thing, he started enjoying it so much more when he could do that. Did you skate at the Skatium in LR? Josiah has skated there quite a bit!
Good luck with the moose and nice find on the bed...
No takers on the moose call?
Post a Comment