
Here's a handful of our fun this weekend.
We drove over close to Seward to pick blueberries and huckleberries and sing to the bears. To chase them away of course! I could only think of humming the sesame street theme song. Steve sangs some AC/DC. He said the bears like rock music better. Nancy sang what sounded like songs from the Sound of Music. And William tip toed around trying to attract the bears--unlike us!

Steve and Nancy our berry picking buddies.
It rained the whole day. Nancy and I got soaked, but the boys had nice rain gear on. Well, worth the investment obviously!!

Off to her first day of pre K.

My girl -growing to quickly.
1 comment:
I am sure your little cutie patutie will be the top of her class in no time flat! Yum for the berries. make sure you let us know what they grow up to be- jams, preserves, pie filling etc. Miss you!
Post a Comment