Thursday, October 8, 2009



Our living room turned entertainment center on crack! Yes super messy and all we can do to keep the children entertained while we paint and floor.



Here's their bedroom coming along slowly...




So, I was desperately craving meat nachos for lunch and don't have a can opener to open the rotel at the new place. Oh yeah, I am woman!





A little peek at the front of Julia's school. She is learning soooo much and we are really happy with the schools curriculum. They have this little song for learning their short vowel sounds and I will try to record her singing it soon because it is super sweet.

It is getting really cold here and I just can't warm up today. It is also suddenly dark when we awake and dark before 5pm. Oh, midnight sun where have disappeared to!

2 comments:

Spellings Fam said...

Looks like Judy is coming along! Glad Julia is enjoying her school. Miss you guys!

WanderingLili said...

Oh I miss you so much!