Monday, October 12, 2009

Winnie Gypsies at home

Oh, how nice it is to be at home. Judy is about 15% renovated and we moved in over the weekend. Tip toe tip toe OVER the tack strips we go. Tonight we are so exhausted from the past 2 weeks of getting our bedrooms ready enough to move in and carting over loads from the apartment that William caved before 10pm. Just not another ounce left in him.

Well, I know some of my friends are probably seeing some of the same changes in their little ones right now...but this weekend I realized that your daughter is no longer a baby when she is playing with her daddies rechargeable drill saying "Mom, this is 'totally AWESOME'".
That's right she says 'totally awesome.'
Next thing I know she will be saying 'like' for every second word. Slow down little one, don't grow up so fast!!!
And on the same note the little man is in the midst of night #2 without his paci.
Sweet sweet little ones!

We are really excited to know we have family coming to visit soon...to be revealed in pictures in November and December.

Today was gorgeous here. So, instead of painting walls, we went to the park. I anticipate it to be one of the last nice sunnies before snow comes. Oh, we had such a good time playing until Julia swung around on the tire swing just one too many times and lost her lunch in the sand. She asked me all the way home "did everyone see that momma?" She is also starting to be embarrassed and more self conscious in situations like that.

Okay, I know a boring post with no pics, but that's because I was too tired to go out to the car and get the sd card with all the great pre-hurl park pics. Maybe i'll get them loaded tomorrow. Night night.

No comments: