
Well, it good ole Murphy's law...
Today was just one of those days. Long story short, when the water dept. turned the water on today at the new house the taps were apparently pushed up full blast downstairs and water went everywhere until we got there tonight to work on the house. Okay a bit of an exaggeration, but the downstairs got a mite wet! Argghhh! Thank goodness there was a drain in the laundry room floor for such things and that the flooring was all torn up. SO...tonight I had to do mommy things after everyone else was sound asleep, like run to the gas station to get 1/2 a gallon of milk before dawn breaks, make a bunch of homemade football themed cookies for Awanas, and sew up some razorback pants for John to wear tomorrow to sports night at Awanas. BUT, all I wanted to do was drink a Margarita and eat the pistachios and Doritos I found at the gas station when I went to get the milk. So, I did both...Cheers and here's to a better day tomorrow.
1 comment:
That's my friend Loui!!! Margaritas, pistachios, Doritos, and mammy chores! Well done!!!
Post a Comment