
I've been making John some little pants with matching applique tops this week. His favorite are the pirate print and he wore them proudly to Awana's Wednesday night.
He is a little "Puggle" in Awanas and Julia is a "Cubbie". I am helping lead the Cubbies and it is so sweet to listen to them recite their Bible verses and watch them grow in Christ.

Well, William found two more Bolete's tonight with no little bugs inside this time. So, he sauted them in butter (doesn't anything taste good that way?)and ate them. I will report tomorrow if there were any side effects - more than likely from all that butter.
They have a Joanns fabric in Soldotna and I had my first chance to go in and take a gander tonight. I love fabric!! It is so much fun to envision what fun little things can come out of it. Oh, and Jodi...you will be glad to know I am still making patchwork scarves out of the coozie you made me last year LOL...just kidding I still have gobs of my own stripy print. So, I need a tutorial on coffee cup sleeves since we won't need coozie covers up here til next summer.
Seems like things are coming along with Judy (the house). We might get to close late next week. Then the fun will begin...pulling up all the vintage mauve carpet and repainting the various theme rooms. We got a mower for free on craigslist this week and if we can get it running we will atleast mow once before the snowfalls.
The weather is definitely shifting into a colder gear...brrr and I know I haven't felt anything yet. Send me some heat or even just some snail mail. The post office is a social gathering place for the townspeople. Most people don't have mail boxes at their homes and I recognize someone I have met everytime I am at the post office.
My dad is ever-faithful about sending a letter a week. It is so much fun and he makes illustrations for the children and even sends them a twizzlers that cost more to ship than they would be just to buy up here. They look forward to the little smiles from back home!
Missing our loved ones !!!
1 comment:
Hey Lady I need your Address. Can you send it to me at mrslilivincent@yahoo.com
Miss you!
Post a Comment