Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy big pancakes

Okay, since the computer died and has now been brought back to life, I haven't put my photo program back in yet...So no pics til then, but going without the computer has been a really good lesson on how dependent I have been the last few years on the internet. I use it for a phone book, cookbook, craft tutorial book,etc... hmmm --I guess I use it like a book. It was strange to go out to the workshop to hunt down a real phone book, they are so bulky and smell like newspaper which makes me sneeze from delivering way to many in my youth.

Alright almost done rambling. So, other than losing all the programs on the computer we also lost my favorites , which is where I would store anything I didn't have time to write down and wanted to refer back to later and in it was a recipe for something I wanted to try. After finally remembering the name of them (Dutch Babies) I did a new google search and made them tonight. The recipes made one happy big pancake that little miss and I coated in sifted powdered sugar--yum. I used the allrecipies recipe with a combo of the readers suggestions. So, go use your computer to get the recipe and make some they're good!!!!

1 comment:

WanderingLili said...

I'm glad you are back on line. I honestly wonder what we would do without the internet now that we know what it's like to live with it. =)