Friday, September 19, 2008



The little ones really enjoy playing with rocks. Here's how we stayed entertained at my dad's for the week that my car was being worked on after catapulting a deer up 20 feet in the air. We also played a lot of play doh and made many cups of tea.



Here they are painting rocks they collected from my dad's house



My husband was gracious enough to put me up a clothesline~I did actually ask for it. He even attatched an American flag I had found and a pully system so little miss can raise it a lower it.



My latest craft joy...hand embroidery. It is portable and very gratifying!



Winter is on its way and so I am making our little man some appliques of things he loves. The next one has to be a train because he is obssessed with them at the moment. "choo choo"



My blue eyed girl~ oh how looking a pictures like this make me smile!

5 comments:

Spellings Fam said...

When did you hit a deer? How did I miss that one? Looks like you had fun in the aftermath!

WanderingLili said...

Looks like there were some good times had by all!

P.S. - Her eyes ar SOOOO blue!!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Love the crafts! Miss you! I hope to make it to a bible study soon.

Kristin said...

Glad no one was hurt when you hit the deer! You will have to post about that story. Love the embroidery!

Ashley said...

Oh I miss you guys!!! I love the embroidery- are you using a book...tell me your secrets! PS is anyone going to eat that deer?