
We had a tree fall down due the the storms a week ago and the sadest part was it landed on the swingset. But all is well in the back yard now, a crew of tree cutters came and evacuated the mess.
Grandma and Pa came up and brought goodies... the mickey mouse lollipops were a crowd pleaser from Jodi and Stevens recent trip to Disneyland--thanks--sticky sticky sticky!!!He didn't make the top this time, but we are still proud of yet another 2lb crappie--this one's for you Katie!
Practicing for school pictures --Big smiles (goofy)
Oh teething, the joys of teeth! It landed daddy and baby on the floor for the night, what a cutie!
My latest fun--the necktie onesie--saw it on http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/ . Great gift idea.
Slidin together --they are at a really great spot in their relationship--I just want to bottle it for later!

1 comment:
I LOVE it! The singing and the onesie. I want to make one this weekend.
Post a Comment