Saturday, April 5, 2008

F-I-S-H out of water





No this blog is not only snapshots of the small joys of our life...
Yes, sometimes our husbands do things to make us proud.
2lb crappie -- fish fry approaching!









I am quite certain that 10 years ago, I would never have envisioned that
I would be home watching my children play in the dirt and I'd be in the kitchen (barefoot)making loaves and loaves and loaves of Amish Friendship Bread while my protector was out hunting for our next meal...what twist and turns our lives take.



Sandbox fun with friends

We love the swings too!



The Lyd was lovin' Johns paci's

Some sweet smiles from our giggles

6 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

So cute! Julia is so photogenic.

Spellings Fam said...

I love the black and white picture! Beautiful!

Brooke said...

thanks A-1! enjoyed talking a little this weekend. wish we ran into to one another more...think we'd click. :)

Katie Hollis said...

Great pictures! I love the black and white. You crack me up with your barefoot and baking bread! :)

loui said...

Seriously, Does anyone need some friendship bread starter :) lol
You too can be baking barefoot!

Rachel Baker said...

John looks so big boy!