Tuesday, August 31, 2010

school craze/daze

So, it's school time again and our lives are going by in a whirlwind. And honestly, I haven't been up to blogging much lately. Email me sometime and keep up that way for now til I get back in to blogger.
BTW: Little miss is enjoying big girl school and little man has gotten so big this year. We've made friends here, settled in a bit, painted the exterior of the house, done a ton of fishing and really enjoyed the company that came to visit this summer.
Like I told my dear s-i-l today, in Alaska people don't spring clean because it is time to get out and play after a LOOOONG winter, so now is the time for fall cleaning out closets and cupboards. William is off hunting and really enjoying Alaska==it is a man haven up here! I may start him a hunting blog if he keeps a journal for this hunt. If so, I will let you know.

No comments: