
Well, the permit results are in for Alaska and William is getting a musk ox tag for this fall. This, people, is one of those things that is once in a lifetime oppourtunity. Alaskan hunters put in for a musk ox all their lives and some never get a permit. You can imagine...we are hearing of nothing but...and I am convinced that it needs to be full body mounted and put in the livingroom for the kids to ride on.LOL.
To me they look like some prehistoric wooly mammoth. He has to go to the end of the earth to hunt this thing as well (as if we're not already there!!) Some island west of Bethel. Craziness, sheer madness, what have I gotten myself into?
I am dreaming of a warm Caribean cruise! Snow in the forecast for tomorrow--BRRRRRR.
2 comments:
What a great experience for William! Hope it's everything he's dreamed of!
Oh my gosh!! He is always so lucky!!! i think he got all the luck of the family...You go brother!!
Post a Comment