Friday, December 18, 2009

Begining to look a LOT like Christmas



We have had lovely snows this week. I am really enjoying the view. It is stunningly beautiful. The thermometer is at -3 F this afternoon. We are making the trek to Anchorage tomorrow to collect my dad and gran from the airport. We are very excited and glad to have family around for Christmas.



These are prawn eggs that actually tasted pretty good. William somehow makes me try everything. He ate so many I thought he would get sick, but he has a stomach made of steel. (I ate this one cracker since I am not as hardy as him).



That face is so funny!
It's the I am two and you are not going to make me wear this outfit. He actually told me "No, It's TOO cute momma!" When did he get old enough to not want to be too cute anymore.





A picture from the day Julia did her school Christmas play.



Our sweet little elf...






Julia's wrote her own letter to Santa this year.





More snow.






Today we made gingerbread houses with my friend Shelley and her daughter Aurora




We had a great time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John is getting so big and i love Julia's snowman hat!!! I sent a pkg last week hope it gets there by christmas..Let me know when you get it. Marg