Wednesday, January 28, 2009



My BFF's baby shower was so much fun. Her bump is really growing and yes I meant to crop her face out of the pic.



My wonderful SIL and I made these cookies (thanks to Stephanie for her awesome onesie cookie cutter). We used a book called Creative Cookies by Toba Garrett.
The icing took about 8+ hours to dry but the icing was really shiny. YUM!



Here's the cake we made going on a bluebird/storkish theme since my BFF wants to believe that's how the baby is delivered. I wish!



Snowy day today. No dance, no 2 yr DR visit, just snowy and hot chocolate! Think we'll make some cookies too. Below little man dabbles with the snow.



3 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

I really like the cake, did you make it? If so, you did a great job.

Laurel said...

The cake and cookies look amazing!

WanderingLili said...

Somehow I must have missed this. Sorry so late on commenting -

I LOVE the cake and the cookies. looks like the shower was a total BLAST. I think I want a cake making lesson from you before you skip town! =)