
To all our friends and family near and far... Happy Christmas.

This is the kind of fun the little ones had with dad while I was out of town. YUM! (Marshmellows on a stick coated in peanut butter and chocolate.)

Lil miss had a busy week. This pic is of her in her Christmas program at preschool. The same day she also had her first dance recital. It was very sweet. I will try to post that video sometime. She loves to perform and rarely has a shy moment. Last year she asked Santa for a pink guitar and this year it is a violin.

Today was unseasonably warm and so we went to the zoo. This lil man is really talking a lot these days. He carried on a whole conversation with the giraffes. And to say that he still loves trains is an understatement. I am in such disbelief that he is nearly two.
2 comments:
I love the santa outfit picture. They look so cute.
Happy Christmas to you too. I hope the new year brings us the time to see each other more often. Miss you bunches!
Post a Comment