Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, if you missed me yearbooking myself, you missed a good chuckle, but I couldn't handle seeing that again. So go load a photo of yourself on www.yearbookyourself.com


Here is little miss last Sunday. I always love the way the little ones look on Sunday. They don't just look all scruffy and covered in paint, play doh or mud.

Such sweetness making it all worth it!



I've been enjoying making my own appliques lately--just not so enjoying zig zagging round corners!



Water and your parents toothbrushes~how much more fun can you have!



His latest passion...pulling all the books off the shelf and then sitting in the middle pretending to read.



Can't roller skate, but can't wait to learn!



His sweetness, making it all worth it!!



My Tigger is growing up too fast, slow down little girl.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember that Tigger costume from the SBS Halloween party! She really has grown fast!

WanderingLili said...

I can't believe John is SOOO big he was just a little bitty thing only a short time ago!

And little miss Tigger WOW!!!