Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random Summer Days



Singing 'Father Abraham' at VBS. Our sweet girl had a great time with her friends.



Botanic Gardens -lovin' nana!



Run with me brother. Best quote for the week from little miss was "Momma, will brother still love me when we grow up?"



Ainsley's 30th party was so much fun!




Ah, who doesn't love the $1 spot at Target?



My fav picture this summer! Three generations--girl trip to Nashville.



The Wiggly Party was wonderful. Each time one of the performers would wave in to the audience little miss would say "Are they waving at me?" :)



When shopping in Nashville one must have on a cowboy hat!



The beautiful Opryland Hotel...what an Oasis.




She bought her brother a toy shaving kit at the Opryland Hotel ~ she couldn't wait to get home and try out her brothers new toy.

No pictures available to show my mom and I during the movies, but if you laughed and cried hysterically at Mamma Mia (the Movie version) you know how fun that is! I have had such a great visit with nana and am soooo sad she has to go so far away so soon!

3 comments:

WanderingLili said...

I love the pic of the feet and you are soooo right about that $1 spot at Target!!! Great way to pass time and get your shopping fix! =)

Spellings Fam said...

Love the matching shoes! Glad you are having such a great time wtih your mom.

Stephanie Miller said...

I LOVE singing Father Abraham, I get winded by the time the song it over!! Fun, Fun!

Botanic Garden and Opryland Hotel, two goodies too!

Looks like you guys are having a great summer!